www.themyawadydaily.blogspot.com . . . www.facebook.com/themyawadydaily . . . https://twitter.com/Themyawadydaily

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Aung La N Sang claims middleweight title in rematch with Vitaly Bigdash




Yangon June 30

Myanmar fighter Aung La N Sang became the middleweight champion after winning undefeated champion Vitaly Bigdash at the Thuwunna Indoor Stadium for ONE: Light of a Nation on Friday night.

He dropped the Russian with a massive strike early in the opening round and essentially kept Bigdash in a desperate defensive mode for the majority of the five-minute frame. Bigdash showed inspiring durability and composure, and successfully got himself back in the fight as time wore on. Sang expended a lot of energy searching for the early stoppage.

Sang never allowed Bigdash to run away with the fight despite giving up numerous takedowns in the latter portion of the contest. After winning the fight, Aung La N Sang said, “I cannot do this without God, I cannot do this without my teammates, I cannot do this without you, Myanmar”

 “I’m not talented, I’m not good, I’m not fast. With you I have courage and strength to win a world title.Myanmar, how does that sound? You have a world champion. Thank you all for your love and support. I will never quit, I will keep fighting and I will take on any challenger,” he add.

#Themyawadydaily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

တင္ၿပီးသမွ် သတင္းမ်ား

 

Follow on Twitter

Networkblog

FB Like page

Powered By Blogger